Reporting positive cases of coronavirus
Schools have been asked to continue tracking positive cases for first 6 days of the Easter holidays.
What we ask from you:
- Parents, carers and staff should inform us immediately of a positive case where symptoms have developed within 48 hours of being at school by emailing [email protected]. Please include your child’s name, the name of the school, and child’s class in this email.
What we will do:
- We will contact the parent of the child who has tested positive to gain further details.
- We will look closely at which children and staff would have been a close contact 48 hours before the onset of the symptoms.
- We will inform relevant parents that their child has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive and advise them to self-isolate.
- We will inform staff that they have been in close contact with someone that has tested positive and advise them to isolate.