Why do we have an Academy Uniform?
We believe that uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the positive ethos of our academy, setting an appropriate tone.
- It enables pupils to wear clothes appropriate for working in safe and aspiring environment.
- It clearly signals our high expectation of pupils and our strong work ethic, instilling pride in the school.
- It protects pupils from social pressures to dress in a particular way, nurturing cohesion and promoting good relations between different groups of pupils.
- It helps pupils to prepare for their futures in the world of work, where dress codes are usually expected.
- Our uniform is used to identify us in the local community and the pupils wearing it, reflect the academy motto of Making a Positive Difference.